Модератор: Onil

Piper
Ветеран мега-форума
Зарегистрирован(а): 03 дек 2009, 11:19

Paul Craig Roberts

Сообщение Piper » 12 сен 2012, 05:07

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Craig_Roberts
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012/08 ... g-roberts/

My heart goes out to the three Russian women who comprise the Russian rock band, Pussy Riot. They were brutally deceived and used by the Washington-financed NGOs that have infiltrated Russia. Pussy Riot was sent on a mission that was clearly illegal under statutory law.
The women were not waterboarded, raped, or forced to sign false confessions, all well-established practices of amerikan “justice.”

Paul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939) is an American economist and a columnist for Creators Syndicate. He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as a co-founder of Reaganomics.[1] He is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and Scripps Howard News Service who has testified before congressional committees on 30 occasions on issues of economic policy.

Roberts is a critic of Israel, calling Gaza "the world's largest concentration camp" populated by people who were "driven out of Palestine so that Israel could steal their land." Roberts has been a critic of both Democratic and Republican administrations. Although Roberts praised Ronald Reagan, he has compared supporters of George W. Bush to "brownshirts with the same low intelligence and morals as Hitler's enthusiastic supporters." He has opposed the War on Drugs and the War on Terror stating it has "made widows and orphans of millions of Muslims".

Это что за чучело? Он такой был всегда или это старческое?

Piper
Ветеран мега-форума
Зарегистрирован(а): 03 дек 2009, 11:19

Re: Paul Craig Roberts

Сообщение Piper » 30 ноя 2016, 19:28

В Кремле заявили о готовности рассмотреть вопрос о предоставлении российского гражданства экс-помощнику министра финансов США Полу Крейгу Робертсу. Об этом заявил «РИА Новости» пресс-секретарь президента Дмитрий Песков. «Для получения гражданства нужно оформить соответствующее заявление. Если будет написано, оно будет рассмотрено», - подчеркнул он.

С чего началось. Это чмо обвинили, что он кремлевский агент (нельзя исключать, imho), а оно в ответ опубликовало открытое письмо Путину с просьбой дать гражданство как Сигалу и денег:
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/11 ... ent-putin/

Письмо как бы саркастическое, с одной стороны. Но талант стукачка не спрячешь:
I regret that the Washington Post got wise to me being a Russian agent, but it wasn’t my fault. I think the leak came from one of those Atlanticist Integrationists you are stuck with in your government. Better check up on it as 200 of the Russian financed websites have already been exposed.

А кремлёвские дундуки говорят - пишите заявление :37:

Вернуться в «США и Канада»